Why Get Dentures?
There are many benefits of getting your gum fitted with a denture. Dentures are the prosthetic teeth that are fitted over your gum to replace your missing teeth. They help in restoring the aesthetic appearance of your face and improves your mouth’s functionality as well.
There are many reasons for getting dentures, but the replacement of your missing teeth is one of the most common reasons among them. There are mainly two types of dentures and the reason you may need one of the following types is discussed below:
Partial dentures provide you with an ideal option to fill the gaps created by your missing teeth. There are various reasons for choosing partial dentures. Some of them may be summed up as below:
- If you have lost half of your natural teeth because of oral disease or decay but your oral health and hygiene are good, and you do not want to lose more teeth in future. Your partial dentures fill the empty space created by your missing teeth and it will prevent your remaining teeth from crowding into the empty space. This will help in maintaining the proper alignment of your teeth. This makes your teeth and gum strong enough to last longer.
- If you have lost half of your natural teeth due to mouth trauma, accidents, during sports events or just in the course of your day-to-day lives and you could not afford the expansive dental implants. Then you can opt for partial dentures, which is one of the most affordable options in cosmetic dentistry.
Complete or Full Dentures
Complete or full dentures give you the option of replacing all your teeth. The reasons you may need complete dentures are:
- The cost of dental implants may be one of the reasons for choosing full dentures. Full dentures are far less expensive than dental implant treatments. The affordable modern dentistry in the form of complete dentures allows you to have your healthy smile back again. They fit well on to your gum and you can enjoy your bite with full confidence.
- If you have lost several numbers of teeth and the remaining natural teeth are not in good shape, your dentist may recommend you extract your remaining teeth and get a full set of dentures fitted for a complete oral care solution.
Dentures Improve Your Oral Health & Life
Missing teeth can affect your self-esteem. You may feel self-conscious or embarrassed to share your smile while attending any social events. Your weak teeth do not allow you to enjoy your lavish meal. The custom-mounded dentures with implant support option prevent clapping and slippage. It helps in:
- Restoring your healthy and glittering smile
- Looking younger
- Eating and speaking easily
- Improving your oral health
- Enhancing the aesthetic appearance of your face
Dentures give you a lifestyle change in an affordable price range.
Restore Your Face
Losing your teeth and keeping the gap as such may impact the muscle and skin of your face. It may result in sagging your face. Dentures restore your face muscles to give you a more youthful appearance.
Importance Of Replacing Your Missing Teeth
Losing your natural teeth is a personal tragedy. If you want to improve your oral health and social life, the latest technology and equipment in modern dentistry give you many options. Taking quick action to find the best dentures will not only save you money but also your oral health. They are one of the most inexpensive, quick, and painless methods of replacing your missing teeth and restoring your self-confidence.
If you don’t try to replace the gap created by your missing teeth as soon as possible, you may suffer from the following issues in the future:
- Difficulty in speaking and chewing
- The decay of your jaw
- Gum disease
- Sagging cheeks
- Misalignment or crowding of your teeth
- Much more